News & Reviews
Project Group Update
Now that there is focus on detail and a start date is in view, the support groups are very important to ensure we get it right.
The breakdown of tasks/roles of a group is not fixed but will evolve to meet the real world.
Each group has a “Convenor” whose role is to pull things together and ther eis flexibility in the way they work with their own group. Ccontributors can work with more than one group.
• Heritage Arts and Events Paul Morgan
• Technical Services Vacant
Interior fixtures and furniture Vacant
• Project Funding, Business Plan and Governance Mike Sanders
• Promotion of St Mary’s Ida McConnell
• Zero Carbon and Churchyard Mike McClelland
• Archaeological investigation Roger Giraud-Saunders
• Sweetland Organ Vacant
• Spirituality and use as church Rev Jonathan Poston - the Rector