Update July 2021 - Dates from the DAC
assuming a perfect scenario. That is all the information required has been supplied and that there are no new objections from "consultees"
16/07/2021: DAC recommend the application, no further adaptation or addition is needed and it is ready for formal consultation.
23/07/2021: 42 day formal consultation period starts. (42 days is maximum length and can be shorter if all consults are received) Week delay is to write the minutes and action feedback.
03/09/2021: Formal consult finishes and all feedback is positive. NOA can now be issued.
03/09/2021: 30 day public notice period start
03/10/2021: Public notice period ends and, presuming there is nothing massively negative, the Registrar can issue Faculty
08/10/2021: Faculty issued works can begin when ready.
Now that there is focus on detail and a start date is in view, the aim is to get the support groups organised on a more formal basis.
• The breakdown of tasks/roles of a group is not fixed but should evolve to meet the real world.
• Each group needs a “Convenor” to pull things together
• Each group could work in a different way
• You could be a contributor to more than one group.
• Heritage Arts and Events Paul Morgan
• Technical Services and interior fittings Paul Morgan
• Project Funding Mike Sanders
• Business Plan and Running the venue Alan Truscott
• Promotion of St Mary’s Ida McConnell
• Governance Tim Coomer
• Zero Carbon and Churchyard Mike McClelland
• Archaeological investigation Roger Giraud-Saunders
• Sweetland Organ Vacant
• Spirituality and use as church <<PCC>>